Dash to dock and switch-to-application

So the way Gnome behaves when I use the Super+Number shortcut has changed.
Before, when there were 2 instances of an application open, this shortcut was able to shift focus between the instances. Also, The shortcut would switch workspaces if there was an opened application on another workspace instead of opening a new instance on the current workspace.
This was possible through the Dash To Dock setting in the appearance tab of the extension settings, and therefore every usage of the shortcut would show the numbers of the favorite applications in the dock (like still possible with the Super+q shortcut). Now with this janky setup, no numbers are shown when using the shortcut.
My theory is that something has hijacked the shortcut after an update. Any ideas how to stop the jankiness or force the usage of dash to dock for the shortcut?
BTW: Ctrl+Siper+Number still behaves ordinarily.

The settings were changed to avoid a conflict with other shortcuts.

You may customize your keyboard shortcuts as you wish. You may also remove manjaro-gnome-extension-settings if you do not like the customizations.

Thank you for the quick reply, really.
I don’t think I would’ve found out what settings were changed alone.
For anyone with the same problem and the wish to change the shortcut, manjaro-gnome-extension-settings seems to set the customized defaults via /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/org.gnome.shell.extensions.dash-to-dock.gschema.override, which corresponds to org.gnome.shell.extensions.dash-to-dock.app-hotkey-{1…9}. I think this topic is solved aready.

To be clear, deleting the file ’ /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/org.gnome.shell.extensions.dash-to-dock.gschema.override,’ and logging back in should resolve the issue?

Deleting files installed by the package manager is pointless as they will be reinstalled the next time the package updates. As I already mentioned above:

Thank you for your help

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.