Connectivity Problems

Hello, I am new to Linux and just installed for the first time Linux Manjaro, when I finished installing it from a USB my PC had problems connecting to a hotspot from my cellphone when I attempted to resolve it with some other posts it became clear there was a problem with the version I installed, when I use the rfkill list all it only shows the bluetooth blocks and when I try to update or install any other apps or even another Linux version, it gives a crash after downloading and installing for a while it shows “error: keyring is not writable
error: required key missing from keyring
error: failed to commit transaction (unexpected error)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.”
and when I use the sudo pacman -Sy gnupg archlinux-keyring manjaro-keyring it shows the error
“error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
Errors ocurred, no packages were upgraded”

Hi @KoKiCR
Welcome to the forumm, I wonder whether you can read the following posts, in order to solve your problem.

Update or package installation returns “error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)”

Update or package installation returns “error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)”

Please, read the solution in the latest posts, because it has the same message you posted.

Regards,

1 Like