Cleanjaro Wallpaper

5 Likes

Since you have done multiples of these and they follow the same motif, why not put them all in one thread?

5 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Funny but not functional...

1 Like

No offense, but which monitor use this screen resolution, 1955 x 1304 px?

FYI only.
Your original wallpapers. Please remember anything you post here should be your own work, or that you have explicit permission to post.

4 Likes

3 Likes

tardy do you use Cleanjaro. !

1 Like

I do, the KDE edition.

3 Likes

OK nice to meet you.

2 Likes

tardy can we become clean mates and have private chats about Cleanjaro.

1 Like

Sure, you can send me a PM anytime. Although it may be better in general to discuss Cleanjaro in the open forums, to give it a bit more exposure.

3 Likes

Yes i would like to do that but if we are open we will be attacked here.T do you use discord because i have a channel on discord and here it is.Then we can chat without any Agro. https://discord.gg/RPqQRf

1 Like

While I thank you for the invitation, I don't use Discord.

Since Cleanjaro is a spin of Manjaro, and is listed here in the Manjaro forums, I don't anticipate too much attacking going on. There are always going to be people who feel that the current direction of Manjaro is the best way for the distro to proceed, but I doubt they would be overly hostile or negative to users of a spin that simply uses a different build of the kernel and omits Snaps, etc.

It's still Manjaro, just a tweaked kernel and a few different choices in installed programs.

7 Likes

T if you join me on discord i will make you a nice wallpaper.So all i need is the subject/colour/logo/text for your personal wallpaper.

1 Like

Thanks again, but I'm just not a Discord kind of guy. I have my hands full enough with the multiple forums I always have opened in my browser.

1 Like

OK tardy i will not bug you again about discord.Here's a little bit of info about the Distro's i use.On my main computer i use https://mxlinux.org/ and Cleanjaro Xfce is on my second laptop.

1 Like

I've never used MX linux, but I know it has a very loyal following. I run SolydXK as my primary "daily driver" - like MX, it's based on Debian - as well as Cleanjaro, Arch, and Debian Testing.

2 Likes

T give it a go i think you will fall in love with it.

2 Likes

So we are a couple of debs.LOL

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by