Citrix error :Address family not supported by protocol family connect 0.0.0.2

I am using Ctrix latest version to connect my office workspae and i have two network connection i whenever one gets down or slow i switch to other one.
But in my observation, Connection one wih citrix there is no problem, i am able connect.

when i switch to second connection it gives me below error. i tried many suggetion. but expert comment very much appritiate.

address family not supported by protocol family connect 0.0.0.2

Again, moved to #technical-issues-and-assistance:aur, because Citrix (icaclient) is an AUR package.

I have used icaclient in the past though, but I only had to have 1 connection at a time, so I have not run into your issue.

I use Citrix as well but I there is only one gateway we use. Do you have use both connections?

I mostly travel and due that i have to use net from mobile, hence wherever network issue occures i used to switch network from mobile from one sim to other sim, whereas first sim works fine with Citrix but SIM 2 gives mentioned error.

This sounds like an issue related to IPv6. I suspect one of your SIM cards provides both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, the other only IPv4. Which is correct only your

will be able to tell you. I assume you have some sort of local technical support?

its intresting, but i tried same pattern with other mobile also, whenever i chose second SIM it give me similler error.

But on windows there is no such issue?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.