Citirx Opens in full screen

My citrix opens with full screen, i am able come out with Ctrl+F2 but to get back again i don`t see any option, nor it is shown on task bar or affter pressing Alt+TAB it wont show any Application to toggle.

One obbservation is it when i come back from Citrix app, can`t see my old opend applications. please suggest.

Moved to #technical-issues-and-assistance:aur, because Citrix (icaclient) is an AUR package.

You should be able to change that in preferences

thanks for reply but it is not clear to me which prefereces your talking

There should be 3 different parts to the ICA client: Citrix Connection Center, Citrix Receiver Preferences and Citrix Receiver Self Service You should be able to find them in /usr/share/applications.
Choose the Citrix Receiver Preferences and under General it will give you the option to display desktops in full screen or windowed mode. Hopefully this will help out.

After runnung below command i am able to see the mention configuration but after setting “Full screen” option selected instead Window.

/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/util/configmgr &

Please suggest

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.