Change the screen location for notifications

Hello!
i Have Manjaro Gnome 43.2

i was wondering if there is a way to change the place where the notification pops up
It appears in the top middle screen

I could not locate the option to change it.

Thanks!

The location of the notification window can be adjusted using a extension.

Example: Notification Banner Position - GNOME Shell Extensions

Some extensions are installed as system-wide from the repo’s. Some can be installed from the AUR. Some with the extension plugin from the site linked above. Some from all three sources and in different versions to.

Your experience may vary and can break your setup with updates to the core gnome packages or extensions/
If the extension you prefer is in the manjaro repo it will most likely be the most stable and tested before release.

My preferred method is to use the Manjaro repo as primary and add extensions from https://extensions.gnome.org/ when not available in the Manjaro repo.

You might check out the Just Perfection GNOME Shell Extension. I don’t use it myself, however, it is a very popular extension and the developer is friendly and responsive. It’s available in the AUR (Arch User Repository) as gnome-shell-extension-just-perfection-desktop or gnome-shell-extension-just-perfection-desktop-git as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much, my daily work now is much better ahaha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.