Change primary display output card bios

Setting some stuff up. mobo is x470 gaming plus (not one of the new click bios setups) and I need to change primary gpu display output but I can’t find the option to. This means that during boot on my kernel, my 1st gpu can’t be hijacked as it is currently using it and I can’t switch to other until I get to a tty which I then can’t reach. What am I meant to do? Btw two discrete gpus because ik mine doesn’t have integrated.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)

3. It’s also unclear at what stage you’re trying to do this. If you’re doing this at the BIOS / UEFI Firmware level, you’re better off asking that question over at the forum of your specific hardware instead of here…
    :+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time