Capslock light indication isn’t working in gnome … It worked in kdd but not here… Any one could help me to sort it
Hi and welcome to the Forum
Is it just the light or the functionality as well?
Just the light … Functionality is quite good …
If the “Caps-Lock” functionality works but the light doesn’t, then it is most likely a hardware problem of your keyboard
But then again i’m really confused how it works in KDE, (I think you meant that), but not in Gnome
Does the light function properly while in the BIOS?
Anyhow please provide some system info so others who are interested in helping you will have some info to work with…
Help others to help you better by:
- Providing system info about your hardware by posting program output instead of describing your hardware.
- Use new lines when a sentence ends, so it is better readable and followable by others.
- If english is not your native language please see:
- English [HowTo] Become multi-language on internet
- Türkçe [Nasıl] İnternette çok dilli olun
- Deutsch [Wie man] Werden Sie im Internet mehrsprachig
- Français [Comment] Devenir multilingue sur internet
- Española [Cómo] Conviértete en multilenguaje en Internet
- 中文 [如何] 成为互联网上的多语言
- Italiana [Come] Diventa multilingua su internet
- русский язык [Как] Стать многоязычным в Интернете
Please read and follow all advice in this thread:
If you often have a need to do a “Hard reset” or “Power off” to get back to your system, then avoid that when possible by following: