Muss man in Manjaro nach CPU upgrade irgendwas beachten?

Hallo.
Ich hab mir heute einen neuen CPU gegönnt und eingebaut.
Hab von einem AMD Ryzen 3800X auf einen 5900X gewechselt.

Muss ich hierbei in Manjaro auf irgendwas achten, bzw. neu- oder nachinstallieren?

Zur info:
Manjaro startete erstmal Problemlos, aber beim Update kommen einige Meldungen in dieser Art:
z.B.:

Warnung: systemd-sysvcompat: Lokale Version (249.4-1) ist neuer als core (248.7-1)

Weiß nicht ob das Zufall ist dass das gerade jetzt kommt.

Eigentlich nicht, da das immer noch ein AMD Prozessor ist (amd-ucode ist bestimmt bereits in Nutzung).

Ja. Der aktuell genutzte Mirror scheint einen alten Stand zu haben 249.4-1 ist aktuell:

Evtl. mal die Mirror-Liste manuell aktualisieren:

$ sudo pacman-mirrors -f5
1 Like

I’ve marked this answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (If you disagree with my choice, just send me a personal message and explain why I shouldn’t have done this or :heart: or :+1: if you agree)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please don’t forget to come back to your question after your issue has been solved and click the 3 dots below the answer to mark a solution like this below the answer that helped you most:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.