Can't log into plasma mobile 201101

I cannot login to a new install from Manjaro-ARM-plasma-mobile-dev-pinephone-201101.img.xz. Sometime the first number or two is accepted before the entire UI freezes up. There is also a lot of flashing and jumping around of the UI in the lower third of the display. sometimes as I touch a number the input panel will shift up or down by almost a button height, but the input is not acknowledged. I did manage to use an external keyboard to get to a console to enable ssh, do an update and reboot. But I still cannot login through the UI. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The dev image just like the name suggest is a development build. It’s most suitable for early adopters. The chances are the dev builds will introduce both improvements and regressions.

Plasma mobile and Lomiri are in alpha stages

I’ve found Posh to be the most stable one so far (and it’s the only one with a beta tag).

I hope I didn’t sound like I was complaining. I was up way past my bedtime when I posted… But one more round of update this morning and I can log in now to the GUI!!! You guys are making great progress! Thank you so much for your hard work and I look forward to helping squash bugs.