Cant install manjaro32-bspwm 17.1.7 with architect, error with v86d signature

manjaro32

Hi
I am trying to install manjaro-bspwm 17.1.7 with i686 iso. While installing desktop environment, after downloading the packages, and during checking package integrity I got the following error:

error: v86d: signature from “Tom Gundersen teg@jklm.no” is marginal trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/v86d-0.1.10-5-i686.pkg.tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)

So that stops the installation. I already did the steps from Introducing: manjaro32.org prior to running setup.

Is it possible to get a solution for this? should I wait someone fix the issue with this package? I would really want to be able to install this version on my old laptop, because this version states that runs with very low resources.

Manjaro architect can install base system

Before you run m-a run
sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys

The issue is fixed within testing branch. Will be fixed in stable soon.

Can't downgrade from Testing because of corrupt package

I had same issue this morning.
Any idea where can we check if stable version has been updated?

https://forum.manjaro.org/c/announcements/stable-updates

But I would just use testing or unstable mirrors in manjaro-architect and after installation edit /etc/pacman-mirrors.conf and set the branch to stable.

manjaro32 needs to be fixed within our sister project. @jonathon

Thx, everything up and running.

did you try the suggestions on manjaro32? I am still not able to get this working

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.