Can't install clang v14

I am trying to install clang version 14 from the AUR, but pacman, yay and “Add/Remove Software” cant find this version and only have version 13. What can I do? Do I have to add another source to my package managers?
Excuse the basic question

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Does not compute. clang 14 has been in the official repos for a couple months now. It sounds like you might have installed Manjaro with an old ISO and haven’t updated yet. Please do so.

Thanks for the reply!
This might be unrelated, but when I do sudo pacman --Syyu, the final output is:

error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
python-stack-data: /usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/stack_data/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-310.pyc exists in filesystem
python-stack-data: /usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/stack_data/__pycache__/core.cpython-310.pyc exists in filesystem
python-stack-data: /usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/stack_data/__pycache__/formatting.cpython-310.pyc exists in filesystem
python-stack-data: /usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/stack_data/__pycache__/utils.cpython-310.pyc exists in filesystem
python-stack-data: /usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/stack_data/__pycache__/version.cpython-310.pyc exists in filesystem
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

Do you know what could cause this?

Usually, this shows a python package has been installed through pip rather than through Manjaro’s package manager.

When installing packages using pip, it is recommended to use a virtual environment to prevent conflicts with system packages in /usr. Alternatively, pip install --user can be used to install packages into the user scheme instead of /usr.
Python - ArchWiki

When only the .pyc files conflicts is likely due to the pkgbuild not previously using --optimize