Cant change from intel integrated card to nvidia graphics card, nvidia settings dont work either

inxi -Fazy output:

nvidia-settings output:

ERROR: Unable to load info from any available system

lspci -v | grep VGA

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation CoffeeLake-H GT2 [UHD Graphics 630] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

lspci -v | grep 3D

01:00.0 3D controller: NVIDIA Corporation TU117M [GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile / Max-Q] (rev ff) (prog-if ff)

I tried reinstalling it 3 times already and tried out so much. The thing is on my usb while in manjaro where you would install it, nvidia-settings works and everything else works too.

First is to have bbswitch and optimus-Prime installed.
First, bbswitch must be installed per kernel, for example if you have kernel 5.15 installed, you need the package linux515-bbswitch

Install these packages:

Next create an empty file for optimus manager;
sudo nano /etc/optimus-manager/optimus-manager.conf

The above file just needs to exist so the settings will have a place to be put.
Open Optimus-Manager-qt and run through the settings based on your hardware and save.
Hope that helps.

Why are you diverting them to bumblebee?
And the hacky and unrequired AUR package optimus-manager?

It seems OP simply does not understand prime.

glxinfo | grep 'renderer string'
prime-run glxinfo | grep 'renderer-string'

You can check your installed profile with mhwd -li which will probably return some version of PRIME.
See more here:

In my similar system setup, Ryzen 5 4600h, with Vega and nvidia GTX 1650, the above setup was the only way to get the nvidia card initialized, the external graphics would not even work without the above config. The above post was under the assumption that the Manjaro HW tool did not work for them as well. If there is a better solution, I would be more than happy to apply it to my system since I too would prefer to remove any bumblebee reference from my system.

Well it dawned on me that I posted on another topic about the nvidian modules needed to be loaded in /etc/mkinitcpio.conf and it turns out I did not have those modules loaded. added the entry and removed optimus-manager it is all works just fine. Thanks @cscs you helped me fix my own issue :-).