Canon i-sensys MF237W

Hello, I’ve got a problem with the Canon i-sensys MF237w.
In first view, it seems quite simple to install the printer, but it doesn’t work.
I used pamac, installed cnrdrvcups-lb 5.10-2 from AUR. It doesn’t work.
I installed cnrdrvcups-lb-bin 5.10-1 from AUR. It doesn’t work.
But I have to say that: the cups recognized the printer, it was installed, but when I’m trying to print, nothing happend. If I figure out the printer, it signals “the task is paused by user” (or something else). That’s all.
I tried to connect the printer by USB and wifi. There is no different, it doesn’t work.
May be, I did something wrong during the installation process.
I tried to use the printer on Manjaro XFCE (the latest version) with 5.7 kernel.
Also scanner of the device works perfect - I’ve just connected it (driverless) and it started working.
May be, somebody has an experince of the installation this multifunctional device and you can explain, how I could do it.
Thank you!

I’ve found the drive on the official page, there is source included download, I have not installed yet, I just did basic inspection and it might be usable.
_ https www .canon. cz/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/laser/laserbase_mf_series/i-sensys_mf724cdw.html?type=drivers&driverdetailid=tcm:126-1506758&os=linux%20%2864-bit%29&language=cs%2Cen

This problem was solved (Canon i-sensys MF237W (не хочет печатать)), but driver for this device is garbage, because it doesn’t work correctly at Ubuntu too.
After reboot, this device doesn’t work and how it can be solved, I don’t know.
I guess, we have to wait, when Canon realizes that not each person uses Windows.