Cannot remove some LXQT keyboard shortcuts

If the lxqt-panel has a desktop switcher widget, then Control+F1 to Control+F12 are assigned to switch desktops, even if there are only 2 desktops.
But the biggest problem is, that I cannot remove them.
And, when I try to disable them, then it only works until the Global Keyboard Shortcuts demon (lxqt-globalkeysd) is restarted, which happens every time you boot.

I'm not sure if this is a bug in LXQT or in manjaro-lxqt, but I believe I didn't have this problem in lubuntu (lxqt version, of course)

Any changes made while using a live ISO are not persistent.

If you remove the keypresses using the Keyboard Shortcuts Manager after installation they will not come back - not even if you create more desktops.

The shortcuts are defined in ~/.config/lxqt/globalkeyshortcut.conf and yes they are still defined even if you remove or add desktops - this is the whole idea behind having them defined - if there is no desktops to switch to they have no meaning - and can be redefined - but if you add desktops then the shortcut is readily available.

I have manjaro-lxqt installed and even if I remove the shortcuts from ~/.config/lxqt/globalkeyshortcut.conf they reappear after every boot (or after the restart of lxqt-globalkeysd)

And with Keyboard Shortcuts Manager I cannot remove them at all, only disable

Forum kindly sponsored by