Can‘t enter the system

Yesterday, my computer was stuck on this interface when it was turned on. He just show “/dev/nume0n1p4: clean, 269225/7879680 files, 2540280/31457280 blocks”
in the upper left cornee, all other places are black. Before this, the computer can work normally. Did not find a solution in a short time and I decided to reinstall the system. After that, I restart my pc, and then, this scene appeared on my computer again.
How can I save it?

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…
  2. Boot the Manjaro USB, and provide an inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width which would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time