[Possible copyright violation] Can not open java file

I try to run one java file, but no way. Nothing was happen. I have install open java jdk 16. Normally in Windows is working fine. Where I can find logs from open java? Thank you for any help.Preformatted text

search and ye shall find

Thank you for help.

Yes, from this post I was install Open Java.
Available Java environments:
java-16-openjdk (default)

Normally, can run different java, but not this one what need to run. This is just one reason that on another PC have steel Windows.

If you have time and can help me, please try to open Zeon Downloader / its tool for download images can not post in forum download link/

I am sure that something need more to open, some java plugin or something …

How exactly do you try to run it?

I try with right click Open with Open jdk Java, now also try with command: java -jar ZeonDownloader V7.1.jar and have message: Unable to access jarfile ZeonDownloader

What is the permission of this jar?
ls -ali | grep .jar

You forgot something - to escape the space

java -jar ZeonDownloader\ V7.1.jar

Or

java -jar "ZeonDownloader V7.1.jar"

Yes true, I forget to escape. After: java -jar “ZeonDownloader V7.1.jar” have message: Error: Could not find or load main class com.darkmental.zeondownloader.App
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

You will have to take that up with the developer

Ok, thank you. Its strange that in Windows work normal.

I guess you have to install java-openjfx

Thank you, I was install java-openjfx 16, and is the same error when try to run: Error: Could not find or load main class com.darkmental.zeondownloader.App
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

Try to run java command adding options after installing java-openjfx:

java --module-path /usr/lib/jvm/java-16-openjdk/lib --add-modules=javafx.base,javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.graphics,javafx.media,javafx.swing,javafx.web -jar "ZeonDownloader V7.1.jar" 

Have you bought it? The Zeon Downloader?

In the case you have bought it you would have gotten instructions - am I rignt?

And Getty Images - if I remember correct - is a place where you buy the right to use the images - and as I see it the Zeon Downloader is created to circumvent this.

As it is located in Germany, the Manjaro forum server is under German law. German law is quite strict when it comes to copyright protection. The relevant laws are complicated and change fast. We don’t endorse any illegal use of copyrighted material. Therefore, we reserve the right to delete any postings that include copyrighted material, links that make copyrighted material illegally available, and/or postings that advocate the use of software that is used to use copyrighted material in an illegal way. There are many pages on the internet that deal with copyright infringements.

forum.manjaro.org is not a site for copyright violations. - Forum Rules - Legality