Can not open Electron based applications

I can not use any electron based apps (Visual Studio Code, Blender, Telegram, Krita, etc)
When I click on the icons nothing happen. I tried to open the visual studio code through the terminal (code .) but it produced an error as follow -

/usr/lib/electron19/electron: error while loading shared libraries: libicui18n.so.72: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I am new to Linux, so I am unaware of what this libicui18n library is.

Also, when I run the pacman -Syu command I get a bunch of errors -

terror: GPGME error: No data
error: GPGME error: No data
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core                 1216.0   B  1284   B/s 00:01 [######################] 100%
 extra                1220.0   B  3.47 KiB/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
 community            1232.0   B  2.96 KiB/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
 multilib                                                                    1228.0   B  2.98 KiB/s 00:00 [##############################################################] 100%
error: failed retrieving file 'core.db' from ftp.linux.org.tr : The requested URL returned error: 403
error: failed retrieving file 'extra.db' from ftp.linux.org.tr : The requested URL returned error: 403
error: failed retrieving file 'community.db' from ftp.linux.org.tr : The requested URL returned error: 403
warning: too many errors from ftp.linux.org.tr, skipping for the remainder of this transaction
error: failed to synchronize all databases (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

Please use the search function Search results for 'GPGME' - Manjaro Linux Forum

Blender is not written with any electron toolkit, it has its own.
Telegram has C++ AFAIK and uses some QT too.
Krita is solely QT toolkit.

That means icu and probably lib32-icu are outdated on your system, partial update state, or you did not reboot your system after update.
Most electron version and apps based on them got dropped from repositories.

Other than that, fix the GPGME as suggested above.

Hello @tushgaurav :wink:

Look like you did not upgrade for a long time and the mirror seems not up to date…

Maybe this helps you:

Can be also run like that:

curl -s "https://notabug.org/megavolt/random-scripts/raw/master/fix-gpg-pacman.sh" | sh