Can not boot windows after installing Manjaro KDE

Hello,
I just installer Manjaro KDE to a disc partition other than the windows one. Installing seemed fine, however when I restart the computer and spam F12, I can nit find the option to boot Windows again.
I checked the partitions in Manjaro terminal and there still is a “Basic data partition” which has 459 GB (Whole SSD has 500 GB) and a “Microsoft reserved partition” (has 16,8 MB).
What can I do to be able to boot windows again?

Welcome to Manjaro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information. [HowTo] Provide System Information
  2. Please press the three dots below your post and then press the :pencil2:
  • If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
  • You can do this by using inxi in a terminal or in console.
inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
  • Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
  • Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
  1. Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
  • To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.

Dual boot with windows:

The most common reason is the mode in which the OS are installed.

There is two modes

• EFI mode
  • MBR mode

Those modes are mutually exclusive - a mbr system cannot display an efi loader and vice versa.

You will have to reinstall Manjaro using the same mode as Windows