I just installer Manjaro KDE to a disc partition other than the windows one. Installing seemed fine, however when I restart the computer and spam F12, I can nit find the option to boot Windows again.
I checked the partitions in Manjaro terminal and there still is a “Basic data partition” which has 459 GB (Whole SSD has 500 GB) and a “Microsoft reserved partition” (has 16,8 MB).
What can I do to be able to boot windows again?
Welcome to Manjaro!
- Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information. [HowTo] Provide System Information
- Please press the three dots … below your post and then press the
- If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
- You can do this by using
inxiin a terminal or in console.
inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
- Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
- Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
- Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
- To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.
Dual boot with windows:
The most common reason is the mode in which the OS are installed.
There is two modes
- EFI mode
- MBR mode
Those modes are mutually exclusive - a mbr system cannot display an efi loader and vice versa.
You will have to reinstall Manjaro using the same mode as Windows