Fellow Forum Members,
I am running my Raspberry Pi4B 4GB with Manjaro KDE Plasma which I am using as a set top box (STB) for my Samsung Smart TV. I have a 25MB Windows EXE app file I would like to run in Manjaro KDE within a Windows Virtual Box. Before I embark on this endeavour I hope anybody out there can help answer my questions below:
- Does Manjero KDE support running a Windows10 Virtual Box based on a Raspberry Pi4B foundation?
- Is it crazy to think a tiny Raspberry Pi4B 4GB board has the needed CPU muscle to support a Virtual Box?
- Is anybody running Windows7 in a Virtual Box? My thinking is this is a better option because it requires less resources compared to Windows10.
- The 25MB EXE file is a custom video streaming app and it is only available for Windows. Will running it using WINE be a smarter option?
- Does Manjaro KDE support WINE?
Thank you for your time and I look forward to reading any opinions.