Can LDMicro v5.4.1.1. and LDMicro32 v5.5c be compiled for Manjaro?

Although LDMicro is originallly written for windows, but the older version 2.3 has been successfully ported and compiled for *.deb. (GitHub - FOSSEE/LDMicroGtk)

Is it possible to have the newer LDMicro v5.4.1.1. and LDMicro32 v5.5c compiled as Manjaro packages?

The source codes are available here:

1. Releases · LDmicro/LDmicro · GitHub (v5.4.1.1.)
  2. GitHub - joegil95/LdMicro32: A fork of ldmicro project for AVRs , PICs and 32 bits ARMs (v5.5c)

I have tried following directions using CMake, I have tried AppImage, I have tried *.deb. I have no clue when it comes to software compiling for apps. With CMake, ver 5.4.1.1 gives an error:
No SOURCES given to target: ldcompilerlib.

But I desperatelly need this software to finally turn my back completely on Windoze! I apologise if my post offends some users in one way or another. Thank you, and blessings!

Deleted

Where are these? haven’t seen them

For LDmicro I have made a pkgbuild but it don’t build PKGBUILD-AUR_fix/PKGBUILD at master · FabioLolix/PKGBUILD-AUR_fix · GitHub

pkgbuild for LDMicroGtk build PKGBUILD-AUR_fix/PKGBUILD at master · FabioLolix/PKGBUILD-AUR_fix · GitHub, launch with ‘LDMicro’, no desktop file

For LDmicro32 haven’t bothered because don’t have a sane development; the person upload and remove the archives inside the git repo instead of updating the source code as text files

For getting the pkgbuilds

git clone https://github.com/FabioLolix/PKGBUILD-AUR_fix
cd PKGBUILD-AUR_fix/zz_wip

The windows version coud be working with wine