Cannot type password

It seems I understood what happened. I installed the system through the vpn server, and the system installed the language of the country where the vpn is located, but the locale was set to English, I chose it myself.This is inconvenient when the installer selects the language of the country automatically by the ip address (in this case, by the ip vpn server-Dutch)

And if, for example, a user from non-English-speaking countries installs the English language, the locale is English, and the rest is automatically set to the local language of countrie , and if this is not tracked and stopped during installation, then it will turn out in the system a mixture of languages that led to similar failures like mine. In other Linuxes, I did not notice this, there a single language is put everywhere at the user’s choice

The installer selects/suggests the locale and keyboard layout depending on your geo IP location. So if you use a VPN, it will be somewhere else. But, you are free to change this to whatever you need before pressing “Next”. So it’s not the installers fault. You didn’t change it to the correct one.

And if, for example, a user from non-English-speaking countries installs the English language, the locale is English, the rest is automatically set to the local language of countrie , and if this is not tracked and stopped during installation ( this is very inconvenient ), then it will turn out in the system a mixture of languages that led to similar failures like mine. In other Linuxes, I did not notice this, there a single language is straightaway put everywhere at the user’s choice

Yes. It’s up to the user to keep track of what the installer does. The installer even has a great Summary screen that appears before you press Install, where it will list everything that’s been chosen. So you actually get a couple of chances to notice it.

If you think this is a bug, you should open an issue on the Calamares issue tracker:

I wanted to ask a question about my problem in the arch forum, but there I was told that they do not deal with fork’s bugs :slight_smile:

Which is correct. They don’t have Calamares.