The new ISO for manjaro-openox has a serieus issue: (manjaro-openbox-19.08.07-stable-x86_64)
Calamares (the installer) does not work! Ouch!
The error goes something like "module not found, office chooser" . So, this clearly has to do with the openoffice/freeoffice choice that we currently have. This in itself is good. That we currently can not install manjaro-opebox at the moment is not so good.
Hope somebody picks this up. I will wait for a new ISO. Good luck!
UPDATE: the new ISO fixed the problem. Thanks a lot!
The tools focus on the main editions KDE, XFCE, Gnome. Community editions should check with core-team what might had changed. Normally when keeping the Office suites as designed in, nothing would be broken. Anyway, we will try to make it more optional so also community editions can opt-out office suites if they want to.
To fix your current ISOs you should go to the x86_64/livefs/etc/calamares/settings.conf file and remove the officechooser entry when you had removed the office packages from iso-profiles/shared/Packages-Mhwd. This was also mentioned in all commits I did.
Currently full profiles ship freeoffice and libreoffice-still by default. To opt that out, you might need to revert at least that commit in tools. When you still have all build files on your PC a simply buildiso -p profilename -c would recreated that overlay and therefore fix your ISOs.
We are currently in development phase. Yes, currently we trigger the installation via extra. So all full ISOs which are build via manjaro-tools-git enable the option in calamares-git based on our current iso-profiles-git. It works when you keep the default settings and notice the Warnings all over the commits we did so far. It was communicated thru all channels, that we have the OfficeChooser activated as a dependency for now and may work it out this weekend. Also it is clear to install each ISO before uploading at least on VM to spot those issues. Since now the ISO is out in the open, we may need to fix them fast.
# if true use a list of officepackages adding to mhwd
# officepkgs=('freeoffice' 'libreoffice-still' 'libreoffice-fresh')