"Built-in Audio Analog Stereo" as a play back device is missing (but exist for the microphone)

So I have replaced my motherboard with a new z590 board and so far Manjaro has installed successfully onto my system, with the audio being a suborn issue.

After installing Manjaro, “Built-in Audio Analog Stereo” was an option in the KDE plasma panel and the KDE system settings. But nothing would play back through the audio jack and the KDE panel volume adjust did not indicate that sound was being played. So I tried some tweaking around to fix the issue but I could not get anywhere with it.

Now I figured to try and replace pulse audio with pipe wire audio (also, Pulse effect is no longer supported and is now “easy effect” that only supports pipe wire) to see if that would fix the issue. But now the built-in audio analog stereo is now missing from my audio settings as an option. The audio on my monitors vita my GPU (TU102 High Definition Audio Controller Digital Stereo (HDMI)) works perfectly fine even with easy effects enabled.

So far, I’m just trying to get my rear audio jacks back (or “Built-in Audio Analog Stereo”)