Please supply this information when submitting a bug report.
- What device are you using?
- What edition of Manjaro-ARM is installed? (eg minimal, server, etc.)
- When did you last run updates and reboot?
latest; Feb 18th 2019
- What package contains the bug?
USB3 Hub IO error same as here
- Describe the bug the best you can. What where you doing when the bug happened?
two hdd connected to a powered usb hub to usb 3 port of rock64; transfer between the two leads to one or both crashing that doesn’t re-mount or get fixed without a whole system reboot same as here
- Any workarounds or known fixes?
Keep one hard drive outside of the hub connected to a USB 2.0 port; you can transfer to all the drives on the usb3.0 hub connected usb3 port without issue. just no transfer possible between hdds connected on the same usb3 hub that’s connected to the sole usb3 port. Just wanted to make sure people know about this sad little issue