BUG: KDE calendar widget can not add ownCloud calendar

Hi, everyone.

I tried to configure KDE calendar (digital clock) widget to add ownCloud calendar via the CalDAV protocol.
Like the example:

I installed korganizer and kdepim-addons, but Digital Clock Setting does not show text and GUI of kdepim-addons.

grafik

I tried to change default theme, the same issue again…

Logger:

file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/kirigami.2/FormLayout.qml:313:9: QML QQuickItem* (parent or ancestor of QQuickLayoutAttached): Binding loop detected for property "preferredWidth"
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/ConfigurationAppletPage.qml:50:5: QML Loader: Binding loop detected for property "height"
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/ConfigurationAppletPage.qml:50:5: QML Loader: Binding loop detected for property "height"
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.battery/contents/ui/CompactRepresentation.qml:75:17: Unable to assign [undefined] to int
Error: cannot change the containment to AppletsLayout
Error: cannot change the containment to AppletsLayout
Both point size and pixel size set. Using pixel size.
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/ConfigurationAppletPage.qml:71: TypeError: Cannot read property 'cfg_objectNameChanged' of null
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/ConfigurationAppletPage.qml:58: TypeError: Cannot read property 'implicitHeight' of null
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/AppletConfiguration.qml:212: TypeError: Cannot read property 'source' of null
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/AppletConfiguration.qml:212: TypeError: Cannot read property 'source' of null
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/ConfigurationAppletPage.qml:58: TypeError: Cannot read property 'implicitHeight' of null
QQmlEngine::setContextForObject(): Object already has a QQmlContext
QQmlEngine::setContextForObject(): Object already has a QQmlContext

System:
Last version 21.1.0 of Manjaro KDE
Branch: Stable

1 Like

I tested Manjaro KDE and KDE Neon in VM, the same issue again.
kdepim-addons is not compatible with the calendar widget.
Official KDE Neon does not have kdepim-addons by default and does not support CalDAV of ownCloud or nextCloud calendar for KDE calendar widget yet.

you can get caldav in thunderbird, if it helps

Yes, I knew it and am using it.
I reported to the maintainer of KDE Digital Clock.
It should add the new CalDAV function, which should be independent of kdepim-addons.
It would be nice if it supported integration with Thunderbird calendar.
If not, I try to change the widget adding CalDAV and Thunderbird calendar.

It was fixed in testing branch or unstable KDE repos

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.