[BSPWM] How open new windows on the master node

Hi guys, I want that bspwm open the windows on the left side ( I don't know how to call it, I'm using master node, like on Xmonad), and move the window on the left side to right side. Something like this:

+-----------------------+    +-----------------------+  +-----------------------+
 |                       |    |           |           |  |           |           |
 |                       |    |           |           |  |           |     2     |
 |                       |    |           |           |  |           |           |
 |          1            |    |     2     |     1     |  |     3     |-----------|
 |                       |    |     ^     |           |  |     ^     |           |
 |                       |    |           |           |  |           |     1     |
 +-----------------------+    +-----------------------+  +-----------------------+

I discovered that I can achieve this using the the bspc config automatic_scheme spiral option, but this has a strange behaviour when I close windows, the layout start to rotate and sometimes the windows take stranges sizes and everything moves. So, there's any way to achieve this using the longest_side option? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.