Boot Issue after new update

I have been having boot issues after doing a recent update and was hoping that there would be an update to resolve it but unfortunately my computer is powering on but not displaying out anymore.

I noticed that when I would power on my PC none of my monitors would display anything including even the bios flash screen. I would then power off by holding the power button and then power the PC up again after a few seconds and it would load normally.

My issue comes in today where now even after cycling the machine it will not display out any output. I’ve tried connecting one of the screens to the motherboards hdmi and still am unable to see output. I’ve seen people with similar issues and am wondering how to even get to a command line. Currently I am thinking my only options are to try to boot from a manjaro iso or roll back my bios drives and install new ones. Not entirely sure how to do these with my PC not displaying anything.

I would appreciate any help or walkthrough since this is my first full jump into linux. I’ve been using Manjaro since August with only minor issues that I could figure out by looking through the forum.

This was a weird issue because I could not boot into the bios or get a anything to work from the above link. I got the bios screen to display after slapping a USB in my PC with a bios update. This for whatever reason got past the plymouth issue with the splash screen and was able to load the bios menu and then the OS finally. I then followed the steps in the second link you provided and have been able to reboot with no issues yet after disabling plymouth. Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.