What device are you using?
What edition of Manjaro-ARM is installed? (eg minimal, server, etc.)
Pinebook Pro KDE
When did you last run updates and reboot?
About a week ago.
What package contains the bug?
I am not sure.
Describe the bug the best you can. What where you doing when the bug happened?
- Connect a Bluetooth speaker and a Logitech MX Vertical mouse via Bluetooth to the Pinebook Pro.
- Playback audio through the Bluetooth speaker.
- You should be able to notice the audio stuttering before long, within 10 seconds.
- Wifi is connected to a 5 GHz channel.
- GNOME Podcasts is playing the audio.
Any workarounds or known fixes?
Disconnect the Bluetooth mouse and the stuttering disappears.
This appears to only happen when connected to a Logitech MX Vertical mouse.
The mouse also stutters much like the audio.
When I connect a Jelli Comb mouse via Bluetooth, there is no audio stutter or mouse lag.