Black screen on boot,

I deleted multilib.db thinking it was a file that i could delete(great).Next time when i tried to boot up Manjaro,it was just black screen.So,i got my Manjaro Live USB and used manjaro-chroot -a .I tried sudo pacman -Syyu but i got error:

[manjaro /]# sudo pacman -Syyu
error: GPGME error: No data
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core                                                                                   168.9 KiB  61.9 KiB/s 00:03 [#####################################################################] 100%
 extra                                                                                 1918.7 KiB   121 KiB/s 00:16 [#####################################################################] 100%
 community                                                                                6.8 MiB   337 KiB/s 00:21 [#####################################################################] 100%
 multilib                                                                               176.5 KiB   337 KiB/s 00:01 [#####################################################################] 100%
error: failed to synchronize all databases (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

Deleting a database has no bearing on failure to start the system.

Ok,no more GPGME errors,but still black screen and sudo pacman -Syyu did not solve the issue.Maybe its another thing?

Based on your previous posts

you used video-nvidia-470xx or probably the hybrid one based on the other topic you opened - make sure if you switched to video-nvidia that is the 495xx version, that your GPU is supported by it. Otherwise check the update announcement wiki regarding the nvidia drivers

1 Like

Nope, i checked its 495 and even redownloaded it.Perhabs problem is KDE?

The point is … does 495 work well for you? Perhaps it would be better to use 470 …

Yes,it was ok.I didnt changed any drivers before this isuue.

Why not try 470 and see?..

Nope,didnt worked.I think its KDE

Ok,distrohopped to Endeavour OS