What music player you are using?

ooooooooooooooooooooooo JWM…

super coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

vlw fwi, Holmes :slight_smile:

or

@Holmes

i was playing with jwm conf and wish the orange font in pacli [xterm] to be changed. is there a way ? i tried reading user guide which points e to go to (dot)managers folder in the home dir but i dont have it… i installed jwm desktop seperately and performed the copying of files from /etc/skel to home.

second, i wish to change the Flat Orange Icons too… [not all icons are available] when i try to give the path in the menu file, the icon is displayed “blank” is there a workaround ?

EDIT : 1st query solved, i edited the .Xresources file in home dir and i could set my choice :slight_smile:

icon set change will be appreciable, i wish to use Clarity [token style icons]

beautiful.
1 reason why I hate deepin: everything about it looks so good that I start thinking computing can’t get any better (game over). i don’t want the ride to end so I just pretend that it doesn’t exist :blush:

when my hd or computer dies i will ask manjaro-jwm to marry my new one :kissing_closed_eyes: :
closest thing or next generation to @oberon 's fluxbox build.

holmes, what theme or package did you download for oblogout?

just another shot of my current i3…

shows pprocess of dd of burning a usb stick with the kde edition for another friend of mine whom i introduced to manjaro kde [he was using mint kde and was complaining of laptop getting heated] i suggested manjaro kde with plasma 5…

I hate that they have that wallpaper tag on the buttom, don’t you? Dammn, still nice desktop :slight_smile:

And my setup for this month :blush: Kinda not much new things to show :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That is easily fixed with any image editor software :slight_smile:

Found one. @bad63r @dschelpe

Simple, minimal xfce carrito. :wink:

I am seriously considering switching to i3 or bspwm, gorgeous screenshots!

Slightly customized Xfce
The “dock” autohides

For newcomers to tiling window manager. i3 will be your best option. bspwm take a ton of work to have it working the way you want it to be or to have it working at all. i3 work out the box with a plain text config. Have a tons of options to go with it.

I myself is also now thinking the same. Maybe I’ll try it in virtualbox first. If I can make it just as beautiful and fast workflow as my KDE and Gnome, I’ll do the switch right away :blush:

I spent a bit of time using herbstluftwm on siduction. I did try i3, but I was already used to hl config, which is all done through Bash. I must admit, I couldn’t figure out how to add a battery monitor, and ended up using i3status for that…

champ… i ventured into i3 just alongside gnome. after setting things right, i felt i am now ready to bid adieu to gnome [so i removed gdm and replaced with slim which is supposed to be DE independent]
i3 is surely ultralight on resources and fast [those who hate to use frequent mouse will surely opt for i3 which as @Days entioned will be just fine in comparision to bspwm… i ventured to bspwm prior to i3 but due to lack of patience, i switched to i3…