Awesome August (2016) Screenshots

screenshots

No. I use the ordinary Manjaro Xfce edition. I just customized it according to my taste.

nice.

the netbook edition has a “close” button in the upper left corner and the menu in the lower left corner. since i saw that the first time, i am using the exact same setup. it just makes more sense on widescreen monitors IMHO.

playing with newly added jwm…:slight_smile: tweaked the default window buttons to vertex maia squared, tweaked the panel, app menu icon.
made a hybrid of the conky script from default jwm script, added weather script from conky chronograph station, hardware sensors from conky colors… still more asthetic alignment needed, digging into the code to check and learn alignment ! thanks for view…:slight_smile:

busy screen:

clean screen

Temperature of my city in Conky

Wallpaper at wallpaperswide
Conky: Harmattan, fonts are Poiret One

**Edit:**Tinkled around with the conkyrc for a bit, added seconds, changed color of current temp, added manjaro blog posts ( see wiki ) and system and wireless parameters.

Hi!

Not half as fancy as many I’ve seen here, but I like this picture a lot.

Original picture (1920x1080):

Cut version (1920x1044):

after playing and polishing the conky script ; here is my jwm shot [customized jwm panel and menu to match wall] link to wall on the wallpaper section of this forum :slight_smile:

Beautiful! Owl is my favorite.

Nice scrots folks! Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

vlw fwi, Holmes :slight_smile:

@Holmes
Stunning setup mate :slight_smile:
:thumbsup:

conky config ?
and yes, that default bash PS1 ? for JWM i suppose ?

just Black… left the colors to be shown on the bar and windows !

vlw fwi, Holme :slight_smile:

@Holmes
just one word… “Stunning” as always :thumbsup:

I made my KDE look like Gnome. Because why not?!

thanx for the noir link. (charlie henson) has some superb work. replaced my alternating wallpaper set yesterday with 3 of his .png(s). stay inkcrypted :slight_smile: .

very cool mw10 clone. it made me smile. does it talk too? :smile:.
i can hear that song… “anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you…
no you can’t!.. yes I can!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Definitely can. :wink:

Maybe not me, but we - can.

Variation of the same theme

Your welcome.

my current i3…
SliM Login Screen

i3 Clean:

i3 dirty: