So I am testing out this device mentioned here:
- Manjaro/GNOME successfully boots into it
- The touchscreen works - I can scroll through PDFs with touch
- Touch-clicking works - I can click on icons and they open
- Digital pen works - it works in the sense that there aren’t any drawing programs I can test it on, but it can scroll/select
What doesn’t work is:
- Screen rotation - it remains in landscape mode all the time, even when I rotate the device in portrait mode
- Keyboard/trackpad disable when laptop is rotated - the keyboard is still active and with any slight pressure a key can be touched or trackpad activated
- On-screen keyboard does not show - should it?
I also looked at the Arch Wiki: Tablet PC - ArchWiki but it is unclear which path to take for this because many of the things suggested there are for X11 and not Wayland.
The output of
(normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
Should I install the following:
or is there a clearer way to get the full functionality of the tablet-specific stuff?