August Aberrations (2019) Screenshots

I take your point, & apologise for my earlier dismissal [i did not read carefully enough :blush:]. However if i now understand better, your method, whilst clearly better than mine for the reader, is actually one extra step more hassle for the poster, isn't it?

It is... but... to me... it makes it look cooler to showcase my own "art" so it's not a hassle :stuck_out_tongue: (to each their own haha)

Also, I think I am just used to typing out images like that since I do it on GitHub & GitLab as well.

1 Like

Oh indeed yes i do not disagree with you at all, but... i am a lazy lazy cow, & extra steps tend to act as a disincentive to me to then do anything at all. :roll_eyes: If i now adopt your cool-trick method, it'd be nice to know that the Manjaro Mods & server admins actually value it... ie, as i implied above, for the past many months i've observed "everyone" pasting pics directly into their posts, with nary an official reprimand. Hence, i still would appreciate an updated "official policy" on this, for guidance. No need to do the extra work if it's not actually needed or valued. [told ya i am lazy].

2 Likes

I'm still trying to get my head around doing this. Pls can you educate me... what's the ultimate difference between your method, & me simply pasting in the 2nd link on the Postimage page for my pic:
https://i.postimg.cc/Fsqpj462/20190802-105028.png

EDIT: Aha, forget it, i see now. My way still launches that other site, but your way keeps us here in the forum. That's sooo cool -- ta.

6 Likes

Here is my promised clean and busy shots!

Link to wallpaper on Unsplash

10 Likes

My setup remains pretty unchanged, I can only notice I have a great combo of Materia Kvantum theme and colors + McMojave Plasma theme now, and also good-looking Materia Aurorae theme corners:

Also replaced Latte with Plasma panel since the latter (not Latte) is much faster and has no problems with blurry icons in task manager.
Maybe I'm wrong but the whole desktop seems to behave better under Wayland now...

7 Likes

I wondered "How this Filemanger-Look came about" - puzzled!
Ahem -- the icons on the left in the filemanger - Not The Theme :-
The first post that is...

the season and incessant showers made me do the rainbow look on sway...

EDIT: replaced clean with this image, a shade more polished with color schema changes.

10 Likes

Deepin + Plank + Polybar + jgmenu + Conky

19 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Old but good :wink:

11 Likes

@crn Could you share your wallpaper please? :slight_smile:

Found it. :wink:

There's some other sizes here.

3 Likes

5 Likes