My manjaro always freezes/crashes when returning from sleep/suspension or hibernation

Every time I command my laptop to sleep, it completely freezes when I turn on again. I set the configs to just lock instead of suspend when the laptop is closed, but it really is not good for my battery as the system is still running. This has been happening ever since I installed this version of Manjaro KDE 1 month ago.

When the system freezes, I am not able to do anything, the cursor does not move, the keyboard the same thing and I cannot even try to open the ttsy (Ctrl+Alt+FX), so I have to power off my system and boot again when it happens.

I am on testing branch, but this was happening even before, when I was on stable branch.

I also switched for different kernel version and nothing changes.

I tried to switch from X11 (xorg) to wayland to see if anything changes and it got better, but the freezes still happens sometimes…

Below are some information about the driver and the kernel that may be useful.

╰─ mhwd -li
> Installed PCI configs:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  NAME               VERSION          FREEDRIVER           TYPE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     video-modesetting            2020.01.13                true            PCI
           video-linux            2018.05.04                true            PCI

Warning: No installed USB configs!

╰─ uname -a      
Linux robofei-n85n870hl 5.15.1-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Nov 6 14:11:10 UTC 2021 x86_64 GNU/Linux