Audio applications not booting

Total Manjaro newbie here. Installed manjaro just yesterday on an Optiplex 7010
I was following youtuber Unfa’s guide (cant include links Im too new probably) to get an audio production system going with manjaro. Setting up jack and cadence went fine. I had to manually create a audio group, add users, which was also reflected successfully in Cadence.

Then installed Ardour using Octopi. Ardour installed fine. But when I want to start Ardour, literally nothing happens. I get nothing popping no errors, zero.
I only installed Ardour for the sake of following Unfa to the letter though. I’m more interested in Reaper anyway. So I installed Reaper via sh script, Reaper installed fine as well. But upon trying to start Reaper, same thing. Nothing happens also in the very literal sense. This only happens when I start Ardour or Reaper. Any other app that I launch actually does so, including new apps that i install either via yay, pacman or octopi.

This is probably due to some interaction with jack audio or something, but how to how do I find any log or info?

EDIT:
I discovered that I could find the right command to launch Ardour from the terminal by right click Ardour from the whisker menu-> Edit application. Which appear to be ardour6

Upon running in the terminal I get

Ardour6.5.0 (built using 6.5 and GCC version 10.2.0) Ardour: [INFO]: Your system is configured to limit Ardour to 524288 open files Ardour: [INFO]: Loading system configuration file /etc/ardour6/system_config Ardour: [INFO]: CPU vendor: GenuineIntel Ardour: [INFO]: AVX-capable processor Ardour: [INFO]: CPU brand: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz Ardour: [INFO]: Using AVX optimized routines Ardour: [INFO]: Loading plugin meta data file /usr/share/ardour6/plugin_metadata/plugin_tags

It doesn’t proceed after 'Loading plugin meta data ....
I couldn’t find out what the command for Reaper was though.

Thanks!