[ARM Stable Update] 2024-03-14 - Kernels, KDE, Firefox, Thunderbird, Systemd, Mesa, Pipewire

This is cause calamares is not starting. So user account creation is absent from unstable images until calamares is fixed.

1 Like

Thanks for your detailed answer.

I saw a new arm testing update, nice, I hope a stable one for arm and x86, Iā€™m worried for some issues.

Hello, I typed pacman -Qi abseil-cpp on my Raspberry Pi 4b device and found that the abseil-cpp version is 2023. I am using the Manjaro system, and pacman -Syu seems that the Manjaro system is not the latest. I want to know if the abseil-cpp package has been updated in Manjaro ARM?

1 Like

Unstable branch has a newer version but seeing some weird report on it. Looks like a rebuild for some reason

Version         : 20240116.2-1
Build Date      : Sat 04 May 2024 01:34:19 AM CDT
1 Like

Hi, I am new here and donā€™t know where to post.

It seems like CVE-2024-6387 - regreSSHion is already fixed for x86 but my rpi4 with arm64 kernel is not getting any security updates?

What is the status of that port, is it still supported?

1 Like

you might grab from Alarm repos, or wail months later.

No you cannot. The package from ALARM cannot be installed on Manjaro ARM stable. The package will install, but sshd will not start. It requires a newer glibc version.

1 Like