[ARM Stable Update] 2021-07-06 - KDE Plasma, Firefox, Quartz64 support and Kernels

That is good to know. As I was checking the HDMI. But didnt find anything on the network scan.

I’ll try again. this makes more sense and explains alot.

Safe to assume HDMI support is in the works?

And minimal based custom images should work fine as well correct?

Hard to tell, there has been nothing submitted anywhere yet. But it should be worked on at some point for sure.

Yeah, it should. As long as you don’t need video for your usecase.

Awesome. Thanks Strit. I’ll report back. Is this best medium or on github?

I am not sure if anyone else is using dracut and nfsroot… but dracut-055-1 is problematic. I missed dracut–054-1, so the issue could have started there. I will be investigating further.

Edit: It seems dracut-054 was skipped by Arch, likely due to the significant changes in that version.

Per this link, I added --add network-legacy to my dracut-install script, and now all is good… issue resolved… for now.

Using a minimal based him for quartz should i be getting the OEM user?

I would prefer to maintain my own OEM process. Which worked previously before this latest update.

The minimal image will give you the OEM setup on first boot. Either when connected via SSH or UART, since video out does not work on Quartz64 yet.

On rockpro64 the aux port (headphone) is no longer an option in the sound config (stereo output) The only way I can get sound now is through the HDMI. Can this be fixed?