[ARM Stable Update] 2021-03-20 - Firefox, Thunderbird, KDE Frameworks and Kernels

What about when you run the update now?

What that command did, was just create an empty file there.

1 Like

Wait! I got it! I ran sudo touch /var/lib/pacman/local/qt5-webengine-5.15.2-5/**files** instead, and now itā€™s upgrading. Thank you!

Update went fine. Itā€™s just that Anbox stopped working.
But I think Anbox is still too experimental (but I do hope it will improve).

Hello,

Iā€™m using swaywm on pinebook 1080p. Since few updates ago, the battery indicator on waybar stopped working. Iā€™ve found issue on waybar git, which leads me to a manjaro forum post for pinebook pro, which suggest a driver update for itā€™s battery (cw2015-battery). Now Iā€™m asking, if the waybar battery indicator issue is fixed on pinebook pro using the battery patch, and if yes, if it is possible to make similiar fix for the axp20x-battery?

PS: Is it ok, to ask here, or a separate thread is better?

I still have the issue on my Pinebook Proā€¦ battery indicator in waybar is not reliableā€¦ in one of the previous sway dev images I have had the battery monitor that comes with the PinePhone installed and hooked up to the battery waybar item, but the app wasnā€™t that useful on a laptopā€¦

ā€¦I have had a short test with battop (GitHub - svartalf/rust-battop: Interactive batteries viewer), which worked fine but is still no replacement for the waybar status itemā€¦

Some suggested to create a custom script for displaying the battery status, but Iā€™m also not a big fan of those (esp. if a functionality is provided by the tool and I wouldnā€™t have to maintain a bunch of shell scripts for the sway image)ā€¦

Hi,

Plasma firewall installed on the Odroid N2

Since this update on my Pinebook Pro I have troubles logging into my account after boot.
What happens: I boot and enter my login name+password. Then, when I want to run any application eg Terminal or Browser, it kicks me out of the session and I am back at the login screen. After several attempts, usually between 3 and 10, I am able to stay logged in.
I donā€™t know how to research this issue, but it is really annoying.
I am using sway.

Using Sway on a daily basis on my Pinebook Pro I did notice some instabilities from the recent kernel / mesa updates, but not as critical as described by you. Usually processes got stuck on my end and I can kill them from a terminal and restart them in the same Sway sessionā€¦

ā€¦can you give some more inputs on ManjaroARM Sway, kernel and mesa version installed at your end?

Kind regards,
Andreas

Yep. I am running Kernel 5.11.6-1-MANJARO-ARM, sway version 1.5.1 and
mesa-git 21.1.0_devel.136424.8283ed65cfd-1
Haha I donā€™t know if it is supposed to be this mesa version, but I am quite sure I never changed anything on my mesa installation.

Mesa-git as the name implies is the unstable version of Mesaā€¦ would you mind to install the stable Mesa insteadā€¦?!?

Alright, thanks for your reply.
I installed mesa 20.3.4-3 now and rebooted. But unfortunately this didnā€™t change my problem, it still persists.
I think we need to do more investigations. Is there maybe a logfile that I can check?