Hello ARM community.
Another Stable update is here! A big update!
QT 6 is now in the repositories
- Most of our kernels got updated
- KDE Plasma updated to new point release 5.20.5
- Introducing Mesa 20.3, which includes vulkan support for Raspberry Pi 4 and OpenGL 3.1 for Panfrost devices
- QT 6 and GTK4 now available
- Lots of updated packages for our Mobile offerings
ghostpcl>=9.53.2-2 and ghostxps>=9.53.2-2 updates require manual intervention:
zn_poly packages requires manual intervention:
firewalld requires manual intervention:
(Thu Jan 21 11:33:29 CET 2021)
- arm-stable community aarch64: 1098 new and 1020 removed package(s)
- arm-stable core aarch64: 63 new and 59 removed package(s)
- arm-stable extra aarch64: 918 new and 967 removed package(s)
- arm-stable mobile aarch64: 84 new and 176 removed package(s)
To view a detailed overview of the package update, please see this snippet.
Testers needed on arm-testing branch
We are in need of testers for our arm-testing and arm-unstable branches.
So if you are adventurous and want newer software quicker, we would love for you to help us test out the new packages in arm-testing branch.
All you have to do to switch to this branch is:
- Run this command to switch branch:
sudo pacman-mirrors -aS testing && sudo pacman -Syyu. This will generate a new mirrorlist for you, sync your databases with the new mirror and update your system using the arm-testing branch.
We would then love for you to give feedback in our update posts in #manjaro-arm:arm-testing-updates. That way we can better find and fix bugs, before they hit arm-stable branch. Thank you!
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: