For anyone having difficulty reading Arabic/Urdu/Persian font as the default font installed in Manjaro is for calligraphy purposes, not for readability.
Here's how it looks before the fix:
To fix this. Here are the steps.
- Installed ttf-x2 or your prefered Persian font pack from pacman.
- Right-click on desktop, open Thunar Root, Enter Password.
- Go to /usr/share/fonts/noto/
- Cut every font file that has the text "Arabic", "Urdu", "Nastaliq" in its filename.
- Paste them somewhere in a folder on desktop as a backup.
- Open your browser and check whether it's fixed.
- If the readability is OK, delete that backup folder.