Applications slow to start after system upgrade (Manjaro XFCE)

I use Manjaro linux Xfce, after the last update of the entire system began to slow download like Firefox, Libre Office, and so on.

If someone can help you ask you to answer)

Read the update announcements.

Search the forum before asking the same question for the thousandth time.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :vulcan_salute:

Also congratulations on being the 10’000th member to ask this question since the update of 4 June 2023. :stuck_out_tongue:

Forgive me for being blunt, but the forum does have a search function, with the very clear recommendation to use it before posting. :arrow_down:

The issue itself — and the solution to it — were already mentioned on the update announcement thread itself, in the second post.

This is how we do things here at the Manjaro forum, and considering that Manjaro is a (curated) rolling-release distribution, we sincerely recommend and request that every new member of this forum would subscribe to notifications for the Stable Updates category. Every update comes with a dedicated announcement thread, of which the second post details any potential problems and how to deal with them. :slight_smile:

But I’ll humor you. Here’s the solution. :arrow_down:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you for your answer)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.