Pyrit In MANJARO

How to install pyrit in manjaro because i want to use wifite the only missing dependencies is pyrit.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pyrit

Keep in mind that it was dropped because it depends on python2, which is also dropped to the AUR.

so i cant install it even manually?

It’s not.

1 Like

AUR package pyrit is an optional dependency of wifite

1 Like

I feel the need to remind that posting about illegal activities is strictly prohibited.

Even though you may call it audit or a penetration test - Network intrusion is illegal activity.

Legality

Criminal solicitation is strictly forbidden.

In this context, “criminal solicitation” shall mean, “To actively or passively inform about, facilitate, incite, move, or persuade others to some act of lawlessness or illegal activity.”

Therefore, do not post discussions about or link to criminal solicitation in any form. This includes, but is not limited to information or links to facilitate illegal drug use, theft, network intrusion, creation of code for malicious purposes, prohibited software copying, prohibited use of copyrighted/patented material, so-called “warez”, or sites which provide torrents or links to such content. Illegal content will be removed swiftly and dealt with in full accordance with known applicable law.

– Forum Rules - Manjaro

3 Likes

the truth is that I am not doing anything illegal because I am testing my router to see if it can be hacked

I dont know …

At least under many criminal codes I have seen it would need to include some form of fraud or financial gain/loss and, most importantly, the acess needs to have been unauthorized.

The concept that any pen-testing is automatically illegal … should strike anyone as someone suspect.

(beyond which its also a tad arguable that the transmission of tools with such capabilities can somehow be considered illegal carte-blanche.)

I didn’t say your action is illegal

There is a lot of legal tools and depending on context they become illegal to use.

I know what you mean - I only put it up as reminder for all of us - with the relevant forum rule.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.