An error occurred while executing the action CUPS: server-error-internal-error system config printer

Hi people,
I have a problem with my HP ink tank wireless 415 printer. When I want to add printer to Manjaro, I get error that printer cannot be detected from hplip and also embedded page of device is not available through browser. In system-config-printer I get “an error occurred while executing the action CUPS: server-error-internal-error system config printer”. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Hi @fenrir ,
I wonder whether you could read the following post, in order to solve your problem.

´Solved: Does HP Ink Tank Wireless 415 have a driver for GNU / Linux? - HP Support Community - 6740079
The HP support said that hplip is supporting your printer.

Although, I could say that as the Developer HP Linux printing site only has support for the 410 model in the hplip package.
HP Developers Portal | All Supported Printer Models

As a matter of fact, the next post only offers the printer driver for many linux distros and not for Arch or Arch based distros.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 415 Driver and software Downloads

Hope you could solve the problem. Regards

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I have this printer more than 2 years and I didnt have problem with this printer until now. May be there is different problem. Thanks.

I changed IP address and all is working again. But thank you for support.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.