After update today xfce then got error (Unknown filesystem efivars)

Today i updated my manjaro xfce , after updated i got error like this when start laptop Unknow file system efivars and also some error when restart or shutdown laptop. I am not sure is it any issue or just message.

Thanks

Welcome to Manjaro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information. [HowTo] Provide System Information
  2. Please press the three dots below your post and then press the :pencil2:
  • If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
  • You can do this by using inxi in a terminal or in console.
inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
  • Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
  • Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
  1. Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
  • To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.

The short version of the previous would be:
do you actually have an issue
or are you just concerned about some messages you saw? :wink:

When my laptop pc restart or shutdown then i got this error message but laptop is running

My laptop is asus, corei5, 16gm ram. My running kernel is 5.18

**are you just concerned about some messages you saw? **
Just want to know about , anyone face this warning.

I googled this for you: “unknown filesystem efivars”
and the first hit was this thread here:

Manjaro boot error "mount: /sys/firmware/efi/efivars: unknown filesystem type 'efivarfs'

Perhaps it will help you - and/or perhaps you want to share some context and more information in order for others to be able to provide some insight.

I have checked already, I am waiting for next update. It was also happening in my office pc so i think this is new update issue.
Thank you for your help.