I just installed the latest Manjaro KDE image (17.0.6 Gellivara) to a brand new machine. It installed fine and booted after the install. On first run, I updated the system using Octopi.
After that, I had an unsuccessful reboot with the boot messages you can see attached on the photos.
The next reboot was successful though and I tried again to be sure, which worked. I proceeded with system setup and it failed again: this time, slightly fewer boot messages. Now the last 5 consecutive reboot attempts were unsuccessful, but differing boot messages again, see all attached.
(this was actually the second attempt - the first one was with free drivers setting - and when I encounterd this problem first, also only after updating, did a reinstall, this time with non-free drivers. However, my system has an Intel chipset and I doubt it is a drivers issue. So these photos and problems described are from the second installation)
The “namespace lookup failure” is always there, and the PCIe error is only missing on the last one. I thought it was gonna proceed booting there, but it was stuck.
Let me mention again the system rebooted fine after the install. It was after the first update that I ran into problems (on both installations).