Adwaita-maia-dark for kvantum and flatpak

Is there anyway to use adwaita-maia-dark them on QT apps with kvantum and on flatpak apps? I couldn’t find it on Kvantum-Manager and on flatpak search.

You don’t need Kvantum with Adwaita themes. Let QGnomePlatform / AdwaitaQt do it’s magic. Just comment out this line in /etc/environment and reboot:

#QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE="kvantum"

Flatpak is a different story altogether:

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately that method makes my QT Apps use the default blue adwaita-dark theme, and I would like do know how to make them use the Manjaro Adwaita-maia-dark theme.

Oh right, forgot about that. I like blue. :stuck_out_tongue:

Install Qt5 Settings (qt5ct) if not already installed.

Change this line in /etc/environment and keep QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE commented out. It may require a reboot to take effect.

QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME="qt5ct"

Open Qt5 Settings and on the Appearance tab, set Style to Adwaita-Dark.

Under Palette, choose Custom and set the Color scheme to Adwaita-maia-dark.

Thank you so much. Works like a charm, just needed a quick reboot. May I suggest that Manjaro team make a Kvantum theme for Adwaita-maia and Adwaita-maia-dark and include it by default on the system? Thank you once again.

Also an unrelated question: I simply love “Gnome native Firefox theme” that has been recently included in Layouts app. Firefox is looking great!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.