I did this:
- Install wine and winetricks
- Execute these commands in a terminal:
- Get the Windows 7 fonts, specially the sego* fonts. They should be in a Windows installation, in the folder c:/windows, or similar.
- Copy the windows fonts to a folder in /usr/share/fonts
- In a terminal execute this command:
sudo fc-cache -vf
- Download the Windows version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com
(You will get a file similar to this: AcroRdrDC1801120040_us_US.exe)
- Open a terminal and go to the folder were you downloaded the Adobe file.
- Execute this command in the terminal (change it according to the exact name of the file)
- At start up, select always protected mode disabled.
- Accept the license.