Activities Overview - tab not working

Hello there,

I just realised that some update broke some of my workflows. Suddenly the super + left arrow does no longer move the active window to the left half of the screen and neither does super + right arrow. Tha arrow up maximized the window and arrow down resized it back to the starting size and position.I dont really know what caused those changes. For the left, right and up arrow I found the corresponding shortcuts and features in the settings, but the back-to-starting feature is missing.

But this is not so important since I think that I could get used to a workflow with the tile feature, which is kind of new to me.

What I definitely cannot get used to is the current Activities overview. Tabbing through the active windows on the Acitivities overview does not work anymore, it only selects one window. But I can navigate through the open windows by using the arrow keys, this just does not feel right at all.

I already googled all different kinds of keywords, but most results were about a missing or empty Activities page, which is not the case for me. Except one feature request from 2020, which requested exactly this feature.

I don’t really know where to look and what to try so any help is appreciated!

If it is of any importance: I am using Gnome version 43.5 and wayland.