Static noise in headset speaker and mic connected through audio jack, crackling noise in built-in mic

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 700-15isk 80RU, running on Manjaro Gnome 3.38.3
Linux Kernel 5.10.7-3
Sound Card: HDA Intel PCH
Chip: Realtek ALC233
I encountered several issues, started just yesterday, before that there was no noise.

1. Connected through audio jack, headphones speaker has static noise.
  2. Connected through audio jack, headphones microphone has static noise.
  3. Laptop’s built-in microphone has crackling noise

No noise for laptop’s built-in speaker, and no noise for bluetooth headset’s speaker and microphone. I checked the wired headphones on my smartphone, it’s perfectly fine. The static noise is present (but lower noise level) even when the volume is muted, the static noise remains constant for any other volumes.

I tried to restart, and the static noise in headphone speaker is gone, the static noise in headphone mic becomes a high pitched noise. But when I unplug from the audio jack, and plug back in, the static noise in the headphone speaker is back.

I tried some of the steps in Archlinux wiki PulseAudio/Troubleshooting
changing sampling rate didn’t help, loopback in alsamixer is disabled

Anyone have a hint what’s the problem? Or what should I try to fix it?

Have you got any audio stream in Pulseaudio ? I’ve got a new - maybe similar to yours - problem, WebRTC audio stream won’t end, they remains indefinitely until I kill the app that created the stream…This creates a “static noise” and seems very similar to what you are describing…I can also hear crackling noise at the beginning of a WebRTC stream, and it’s also quite new.

Sorry for asking stupid question because I’m a newbie, how can I reproduce what you mentioned? just to see if it’s a similar problem.
In my case, the static noise is present (but lower noise level) even when the volume is muted, the static noise remains constant for any other volumes.

It’s OK, sorry I’m kind of a newbie too, I’m using a softphone - electron based - app , maybe an app like Skype could reproduce this. But hearing your description of the problem, occurring even in mute, makes me feel that it’s not related.

Could this be a kernel bug? I have the exact same model and I have the same issue on archlinux after an update around that same time. I thought it was due to the pipewire because I noticed it after a change from pulseaudio, though I was probably also updating the kernel at the same time.

Apparently after playing with alsamixer for a bit, it turned out that enabling Auto-Mute Mode resolves the issue for me.

# amixer -c 0 sset "Auto-Mute Mode" Enabled
# alsactl store